CoachAcademy PLUS is a training company specialising in Coaching, Leadership, NLP and Professional Supervision services.
CoachAcademy PLUS is committed to the safety and proper use of the data entrusted to us, according to Data Protection law and regulations. This includes the Data Protection Act from 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation effective from May 2018.
CoachAcademy PLUS invites and requests, retrieves and processes only the data needed to carry out its main functions, such as marketing, delivering training programmes and assessing learners assignments for certification purposes, communicating with interested parties or facilitating coaching and supervision sessions.
The purpose of our policy is to define internal procedures related to data gathering and handling in compliance with the GDPR principles. At CoachAcademy PLUS, data is
- Collected according to lawful processing and transparency principles, and processed under one of the following bases.
- Consent: data is retrieved and processed after explicit consent from individuals and according to the needs of the information or services requested by them.
- Contract: data necessary to establish a contract relationship with an individual.
- Legitimate interest: processing of data for the legitimate interest of CoachAcademy PLUS or associated bodies. This can be overridden by the existence of a good reason to protect an individual’s data above legitimate interest.
- Limited strictly to what is needed for CoachAcademy PLUS to carry out its core functions.
- Accurate and up-to-date. Reasonable processes are in place in order to keep data accurate and relevant.
- Stored for a minimum of 2 years, depending on the information or service requested by the individual and delivered by CoachAcademy PLUS. Individuals can request a copy of the data we keep, updates on their data or full deletion of their details from our archives.
- Shared only when required by third party bodies e.g. QQI and Education Centres who are also obligated under the same regulations. It may also be shared when required by law and to protect individuals’ rights, security or CoachAcademy PLUS rights. In such case, reasonable measures would be put in place according to GDPR principles.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with Ireland law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at knowyourprivacyrights.org
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
Types of data collected
We collect the following types of data:
- Contact details for those interested in our training programmes and services
- Data related to learners’ identification and performance throughout the training programmes, and also data required for administrative processes inside CoachAcademy PLUS.
- Other data requested by external certification bodies, e.g. QQI requires gender, date of birth and PPSN, and Training Partnering Bodies, e.g. Education Centres
- We also collect relevant data needed for recruitment and employment purposes, which is also treated in compliance with the GDPR principles.
How data is used
Personal data is processed depending on the type of service required.
- For our learners and clients, we collect data through registration forms, direct contact with our staff and where appropriate with our partmers and associates, e.g. Education Centres
- For general interest in our training programmes and other services, data is collected via emails, on the web site or via phone with CoachAcademy PLUS
- Individuals can request a copy of the data we keep, update their data or ask for full deletion of their details from our archives.
Access, Storage and Security
Data gathered and stored by CoachAcademy PLUS can only be accessed by authorised CoachAcademy PLUS staff and according to procedures that comply with GDPR regulation. In order to keep data secured, we take all necessary precautions, such as:
- Physical data is kept under secured and locked location in site and cannot be taken out of the premises unless it is absolutely necessary and under explicit permission and responsibility by the member of staff in charge.
- Digital data access is password protected or stored in a secure – encrypted disk from a reliable cloud storage provider.
- Members of CoachAcademy PLUS staff are forbidden from sharing data with third or external parties.
- Access to the physical premises is subject to ownership of identifiable access cards.
- Procedures for appropriate discarding of physical and digital data are also in place.
We may contact individuals who have expressed interest in the services of CoachAcademy PLUS and have voluntarily given contact details, with information on our services.
Individuals may opt out at any time or withdraw consent.
In compliance with GDPR principles, at CoachAcademy PLUS we recognise the rights of every individual regarding the personal data they share with us:
- The right to be informed in a clear and unambiguous way about the data we retrieve and how it is processed.
- The right to access a full copy of the data we keep at a specific time, in a portable, readable and reusable format.
- The right to rectification; this means, to update or correct the data held by us.
- The right to request the full deletion of any type of personal data held by us. (You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The right to restrict the processing of such data, as well as to object at any time the methods in which it is processed at any time.
Concerns and Complaints
- In the event that you wish to express a concern or make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by CoachAcademy PLUS, please contact us at email@example.com
- If you are in any way dissatisfied about how we process your personal information, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Regulator who may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.