Why choose the CoachAcademy PLUS programme?
The CoachAcademy PLUS Certificate in Training Delivery & Evaluation (6N3326) goes beyond the minimum required QQI Trainer competencies. You will be invited to participate in an exciting, practical, relevant, yet transformative learning experience.
Participating in this programme will also increase your confidence and ability to make powerful presentations,facilitate effective meetings and understand the dynamics of how people learn and make change.
Training workshops will be practical and experiential to empower you to learn, practice and develop the following skillset.
- The key skills and competences of the trainer / facilitator
- Learning methodologies
- Training programme design and preparation
- Managing your mental and emotional states
- Building and maintaining rapport with the learner group
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Responding to challenging behaviour
- Training delivery skills and practice
- Evaluation Models and Techniques
- Delivery of constructive Feedback